|For Our Curious Straight Visitors:|
The Heterosexuality Questionnaire
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you might grow out of?
- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex and enjoyed it, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of the same sex?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
- Why do you heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?
- Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they'd face?
- A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Even with all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
- Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone was heterosexual like you?
- Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't you fear s/he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of her/his leaning?
- How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality? Shouldn't you at least try to develop your natural, healthy homosexual potential?
- There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed to help you change if you really want to. Have you considered aversion therapy?
|Heterosexism can be cured!
Gay & Lesbian Resource Center Website
for the Yakima Valley
website url: http://www.gayakima.com